Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Introduce myself


Hi, welcome to my personal blog, my name is Lim Wei Lun and I am from Malacca.My hobbies is like to playing computer games, badminton,reading magazines especially sports and entertainment and etc.Currently I studying at MMU and taking the Marketing Management course.

I choose this topic as my individual assignment for the Marketing and Information Technology subject because I like to using HP product and I think that HP product is the best of the Malaysia.

This is my first time to writing my personal blog, so if you got any suggestion or idea about this blog and HP product, please leave some comment to me !!^.^

1 comment:

  1. hi wei lun,
    recently i am thinking wanna buy a printer
    but donoe wanna buy HP or Canon
    hope to get more information about HP printer from you~

    shenny

    ReplyDelete