Sunday, March 15, 2009

My friend's experience

My left-hand side the picture is my friend using now which is Compaq Presario V3000 Series laptop(I forget the what series already~~==).Last two years, I training at computer shop when i was Diploma in Business Information System,I have know one friend who called Alex Soh. I want to buy a new laptop but don't know which brand laptop that i want to buy so I asked him some question which is "Compare with the HP and Acer which brand laptop are most good and can use a long time". He told me that HP was most good because HP laptop have the nice interface design and durability even he say the price were expensive a bit. He have bad experience about the Acer laptop before he buy the HP laptop. He using Acer laptop around 1 or 2 years and after 1 or 2 years, his Acer laptop starting have some problem like automatically shut down, hard disk spoiled and so on. Then after he using the Compaq Presario V3000 Series laptop which is also part of the HP company, he say no problem for this laptop after he using it 3 years.That's why he say Hp is the best compare with the Acer laptop.

Below also was the picture that he using the Compaq Presario V3000 Series laptop now:


2 comments: