Tuesday, April 7, 2009

~~~My Cousin's PDA~~~

Last Sunday, I went to the Jusco with my parents and cousin.After that, I found that my cousin using the PDA. Then i go to asked him what model are he using and he said that this is HPiPAQ 112 Classic Handheld.


I asked him how much the price he buy this PDA. He said that cost around RM1,000 something and he juz buy this PDA a few day ago.It was expensive for me and i told him ("~~Wah, so rich, buy for me la, haha~~") ^.^.

He like so much about the interface design for this PDA, it is a fan of the all-too-common dark grey and black colour scheme. Beside that, I was tell him more details about this PDA which is this PDA had offers 15 hours of battery life, wireless technologhy, Bluetooth and etc.

1 comment:

  1. hmm... not bad...but Iphone is coming in liao....rough year ahead for HP...lol

    ReplyDelete